* [9front] coloring pages filter
@ 2023-08-14 19:09 Eli Cohen
From: Eli Cohen @ 2023-08-14 19:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

I have something for inclusion in extra/ if anyone has access to add this:

http://okturing.com/src/16627/body

* Re: [9front] coloring pages filter
@ 2023-08-14 23:49 ` Jacob Moody
From: Jacob Moody @ 2023-08-14 23:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

On 8/14/23 14:09, Eli Cohen wrote:
> I have something for inclusion in extra/ if anyone has access to add this:
>
> http://okturing.com/src/16627/body

This might be fun to add to games. Just my two 2¢.

* Re: [9front] coloring pages filter
@ 2023-08-14 23:53   ` Eli Cohen
From: Eli Cohen @ 2023-08-14 23:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

whoops. http://okturing.com/src/16630/body I always forget what a mess I make

@ 2023-08-15  0:10     ` Eli Cohen
From: Eli Cohen @ 2023-08-15  0:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

here's another extremely useful not-a-game for reading I Ching
http://okturing.com/src/16631/body

@ 2023-08-15  5:01       ` umbraticus
       [not found]         ` <CAHwi9bz9uhy4EwRbxKkVB=62Nn=8CL92=EfuO7KRQA0k3LWpNw@mail.gmail.com>
From: umbraticus @ 2023-08-15  5:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

cool, thanks. any place (shithub?) more permanent than okturing
you can put your stuff? iching.c reminds me of mycroftiv's purplechess

umbraticus

@ 2023-08-15  6:24           ` Eli Cohen
From: Eli Cohen @ 2023-08-15  6:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

good idea. I have made a repository for important utilities such as
these: https://shithub.us/echoline/util