* 9front-ANTS live/install cd available
@ 2017-12-28 16:41 mycroftiv 9gridchan
From: mycroftiv 9gridchan @ 2017-12-28 16:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

I made a custom spin of the 9front .iso which includes my "Advanced
Namespace Tools" kernel and software, which I have continued to
develop and keep updated to current 9front. It's at:

http://files.9gridchan.org/9frants569.iso.gz

There is a brief guide to using it at:

http://doc.9gridchan.org/guides/livecd

Any feedback and/or reports of issues is appreciated. Everything
should work just as it does in standard 9front but with some
additional features available. This is intended as experimental
contributions to the 9front project for experienced Plan 9 users to
explore if interested. Thanks to Cinap for 9front and helping with all
my questions about Plan 9 development. I'm around most of the time in
irc currently to discuss and answer any questions.

Ben Kidwell "mycroftiv"

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-12-28 16:41 UTC | newest]