* Advanced Namespace Tools 2.8 for 9front
@ 2017-01-08 19:33 mycroftiv 9gridchan
From: mycroftiv 9gridchan @ 2017-01-08 19:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

ANTS has been updated to build on the latest 9front release, and
several improvements and new features have been added.

http://9gridchan.org landing page has an overview and links.
https://bitbucket.org/mycroftiv/plan9ants has the current "release
version" and ongoing development takes place in the "antsexperiments"
repository.

I run a medium-large amount of Plan 9 systems (a native box, some
vultr vps nodes, some qemu instances) using ANTS and it works well in
my own experience. Feedback from others is very appreciated.

Questions, suggestions, testing results, bug reports are all welcome.
I am currently working more-or-less full time on Plan 9 development
and testing and I am interested in feedback on any ways I can make
this project more useful and accessible.

Ben Kidwell
(mycroftiv and other related nicks on freenode irc)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-01-08 19:33 UTC | newest]