From: adventures in9 <adventuresin9@gmail.com>
To: 9front@9front.org
Subject: Re: [9front] FQA update
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2023 11:09:39 -0700	[thread overview]

There is now a kernel for the Mediatek mt7688 in 9Front.  It needs
drivers for wifi and i2c and such, but it is a start.

I do have a couple other work-in-progress kernels for Arm and Mips.
https://github.com/adventuresin9?tab=repositories

The Raspberry Pi gets downplayed because it is one of the more
difficult chips to work with.  Much of the functionality is controlled
by the GPU, and Broadcom isn't very open about how to work with it.
Most Arm chips are going to have some kind of compromise because they
are designed for some particular application.