From: "Rodrigo G. López" <rgl@antares-labs.eu>
To: 9front@9front.org
Subject: Re: [9front] ktrans
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2022 07:39:36 +0000	[thread overview]

hi kenji.

i can't find any reference to the mechanism to edit the jisho on the fly you mention. is it the ctl-x shortcut to refresh the in-memory jisho?

people can choose their own jisho through the $jisho environment variable. i didn't document that, but i will update the manpage and also add romi's tool to merge different jishos—which the user can use to build their own jishos for the given task/environment—this weekend.

i'm learning japanese and i'm far from experienced, so i could use all the help i can get. :)

i'd like to talk to you about the transformations you did to the original skk dict (SKK-JISYO.M afaict), in order to automate it and document it as much as possible, so people can add their own entries from scratch.

i can contact you off-list if you prefer.

cheers!

-rodri