* [9front] acme warps pointer to tag line instead of the window above
@ 2022-03-15  5:20 Xiao-Yong Jin
From: Xiao-Yong Jin @ 2022-03-15  5:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Have one window open, move the cursor to the end of the window.
Now have another window open, and move its tag line to where the
cursor of the first window is.  Plumb the file in the first window
and let acme warp your pointer.  Acme will position your pointer
to the tag line of the second window.

The correct behavior in this case, as what acme in plan9port does,
is to scroll the body of the first window then warp the pointer.

I'm not sure which commit introduced this bug.  My oldest dump
from 2021/0831 had this issue.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-03-15  5:56 UTC | newest]