* Re: [9front] 9FRONT "SKIN OF EVIL" RELEASED
@ 2019-05-24 23:56 cinap_lenrek
From: cinap_lenrek @ 2019-05-24 23:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

yes. 68k, power and sparc have long been unmaintained / untested.
also no kernel nor hardware. we just keep it for reference
in case someone wants to work on a port.

mips works. running 9front netbooted on my sgi indy :)

port to more recent mips soc should be fun.

--
cinap

* Re: [9front] 9FRONT "SKIN OF EVIL" RELEASED
@ 2019-05-25 21:59 kokamoto
From: kokamoto @ 2019-05-25 21:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

> mips works. running 9front netbooted on my sgi indy :)

Oh, thanks.
I retried with confidence of success, then got 9indy!

(I'm patching my system with the CDROM by hand)

Kenji

* Re: [9front] 9FRONT "SKIN OF EVIL" RELEASED
@ 2019-05-24 23:29 kokamoto
From: kokamoto @ 2019-05-24 23:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

> 9FRONT "SKIN OF EVIL" RELEASED
>
> ![front (v1)](http://9front.org/img/skinofevil.front.png)
>
> <http://gabe.felloff.net/usr/cinap_lenrek/9front/9front-7233.24d21d7c0868.iso.gz.torrent>
evil.back.png)

Thanks a lot.

Only 386, amd64, artm, arm64, and mips(partial) are available to complile?
I tried others, but failed.

Kenji