* columns
@ 2020-11-12 13:56 Steve Simon
From: Steve Simon @ 2020-11-12 13:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

this is the tool i use for columns, i think it is from programming perls though i may be wrong.

www.quintile.net/doorstep/columns

-Steve

* Re: [9front] columns
@ 2020-11-12 16:13 ` Ethan Gardener
From: Ethan Gardener @ 2020-11-12 16:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

On Thu, Nov 12, 2020, at 1:56 PM, Steve Simon wrote:

> this is the tool i use for columns, i think it is from programming
> perls though i may be wrong.
>
> www.quintile.net/doorstep/columns

Thanks Steve. I might port this to posix or use the awk code as a guide for writing it in some other language. Got a question though: Did you mean to post it to plan9port-dev?

* Re: [9front] columns
@ 2020-11-12 16:20   ` Steve Simon
From: Steve Simon @ 2020-11-12 16:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front