* (no subject)
@ 2018-08-20 10:50 umbraticus
From: umbraticus @ 2018-08-20 10:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Hi list,

I'm setting up mail again after a bad disk and I can't
for the life of me remember how I had it working before.

mail is being delivered to /mail/box/$user/mbox but I can't
read it as a normal user because of the permissions, eg:

a-rw-rw---- M 26 none none 4280 Aug 20 22:34 1534761278.00

config below, let me know if any other info would help.
I look forward to using auth/as none to read replies...

umbraticus

term% cat /mail/lib/smtpd.conf
defaultdomain		prosimetrum.com
norelay			on
verifysenderdom		off
saveblockedmsg		off
ournets 192.168.0.0/16
ourdomains prosimetrum.com, runjimmyrunrunyoufuckerrun.com
term% cat /mail/lib/rewrite
[^!@.]+			translate	"/bin/upas/aliasmail '&'"
\l!(.*)			alias		\1
prosimetrum\.com!(.*)	alias		\1
local!(.*)		>>		/mail/box/\1/mbox

# convert source domain address to a chain a@b@c@d...

# convert a chain a@b@c@d... to ...d!c!b!a

# queue all mail for delivery

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-08-20 10:50 UTC | newest]