* Re: [9front] Daily messages from "9front-owner@pp.inri.net"
@ 2015-01-31 19:42 sl
From: sl @ 2015-01-31 19:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

> I recently subscribed my mail to all three of the 9front
> mailinglists.
>
>  From this point on I get repeating messages that I added
> my mail to the related lists. See example below.
>
> On 2015-01-30 18:53:25, 9front-owner@pp.inri.net wrote:
>> You have been added to the 9front mailing list
>> To be removed, send an email to 9front-owner containing
>> the word 'remove' in the subject or body.
>
> I would appreciate it alot, if the list admin could take
> a look what's going wrong here.

It looks like you somehow managed to get the same address
subscribed numerous times to both 9front and cat-v mailing
lists (these are the only two lists that have members @jmark.de).

I removed the duplicate entries.

Thanks for reporting the problem.

sl

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-01-31 19:42 UTC | newest]