* Patch to allow listen(8) pass the remote address to the service
@ 2015-12-09 22:27 Matthew Veety
From: Matthew Veety @ 2015-12-09 22:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Henesy noted earlier that /sys/log/auth doesn't have the remote
address listed when you get a failed auth request (cr-fail messages
specifically).  listen(8) didn't have the code to pass this to the
process it starts, so I made a quick patch to do it.  It gets the
caller's address with getnetconninfo and passes it as an environment
var to the service handler.

If they're no objections I'll throw it in 9front.

Patch: http://okturing.com/src/3328/body

--
Veety

* Re: [9front] Patch to allow listen(8) pass the remote address to the service
@ 2015-12-10  0:57 ` Kenji Arisawa
From: Kenji Arisawa @ 2015-12-10  0:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

using current listen, we can get both local and remote ip address.
isn't that enough?

sorry if i misunderstand your intention.

有澤 (iPad から送信)