* “empty” mail (possible unimportant bug)
@ 2020-10-02 10:16 sirjofri+ml-9front
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: sirjofri+ml-9front @ 2020-10-02 10:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Hey all,

occasionally I receive “empty” mails on my upas/smtp server (9front). Looking at the mail in /mail/box/ it looks like this:

 From gmail.com!koepketemi17ixibs Fri Oct  2 11:16:06 CES 2020

(followed by two empty lines)

I don't claim this mail has anything to do with gmail and I don't know the username/email address. Oat is my machine. Generally I just delete these mails, they don't break anything. So this is just for your information.

I know there were some changes in the last weeks (at least new tmdate) and it's possible that this bug is already fixed (by accident). I'll just try updating and hope my imap still works.

sirjofri