From: sirjofri+ml-9front@sirjofri.de
To: Alex Musolino <9front@9front.org>
Subject: Re: [9front] Smtp greylist possible missing feature?
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 13:49:38 +0000 (UTC)	[thread overview]

Hey Alex,

31.08.2020 05:20:16 Alex Musolino <alex@musolino.id.au>:
> Sounds plausible.  Have a look in qer(8); there's an example cron
> job at the bottom for periodically (re-)processing the mail queues.

Thank you very much for this hint. I followed the notes of qer and it works now.

To anyone reading this, I was unable to create a /cron/none/cron file with auth/cron -c. Creating the file as glenda and changing ownership didn't work, too, so I created the file like this:

Write to cwfs.cmd:
create /cron/none none none 755 d
create /cron/none/cron none none 666

And then I was able to write to this file as glenda (not as none!) and add my line.

Since then I tested greylisting testers and also one of my recipients and it seems to work. At least their mail server responds as expected.

Thank you for your help. I'll write that up later to help others (configuring qer properly etc).

sirjofri