* Thank you very much
@ 2014-08-06  6:53 kokamoto
From: kokamoto @ 2014-08-06  6:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front, kokamoto

Thank you very much all!
皆さんどうもありがとうございました!

Now I think I'm getting familier with this new 9front system.
I' now writing this mail from a pxe booted terminal.
The last thing I've learned is:
con -C /srv/cwfs.cmd
command does not prompt anything to me.
However, do write fs command on the window!
This is much convenient to me rather
echo 'аαбβcдcδеεφфг' >>/srv/cwfs.cmd.

Ah, one more Q.
How I can change the date/time of auto dump time,
which is now 5:00:00 am GMT.
It's 14:00 here.
I'd like to chage it at 05:00 am JST.

Kenji

* Re: [9front] Thank you very much
@ 2014-08-06 11:03 ` Nick Owens
From: Nick Owens @ 2014-08-06 11:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

> Ah, one more Q.
> How I can change the date/time of auto dump time,
> which is now 5:00:00 am GMT.
> It's 14:00 here.
> I'd like to chage it at 05:00 am JST.

i believe it is hard-coded into cwfs. you'd have to modify the source
and recompile it.

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 819 bytes --]

* Re: [9front] Thank you very much
@ 2014-08-06 17:23   ` cinap_lenrek
                       ` (2 more replies)
From: cinap_lenrek @ 2014-08-06 17:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

or, we could actually make it changable, which isnt too hard.

--
cinap

* Re: [9front] Thank you very much
@ 2014-08-06 19:15     ` Travis Moore
From: Travis Moore @ 2014-08-06 19:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

> or, we could actually make it changable, which isnt too hard.

that would be nice. dumps are at 5 p.m. for me

Travis

* Re: [9front] Thank you very much
@ 2014-08-06 23:06     ` kokamoto
From: kokamoto @ 2014-08-06 23:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

> or, we could actually make it changable, which isnt too hard.

Please do it.
I remember I had changed the code when I used original
Ken's fs.   Howevwer, I got aged much, and my memory
is not good now.   I cannot find it this time.  time.c....

@ 2014-08-08  9:22     ` arisawa
From: arisawa @ 2014-08-08  9:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

we already have that.
look http://plan9.aichi-u.ac.jp/netlib/cwfs/

Kenji Arisawa

@ 2014-08-10 22:55       ` kokamoto
From: kokamoto @ 2014-08-10 22:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

> we already have that.
> look http://plan9.aichi-u.ac.jp/netlib/cwfs/

I checked your documentation, and decided not to apply it for me,
instead, to change the hard coded 5 to 20...
To have the time in Plan9.ini seems to me not so good.

I expected at first to have config menu of changing the autodump time.
This may avoid the updating problem, which I have, in case
of hard coded local change.

Kenji