* [Caml-list] Help! I'm unable to download/install any OCaml Cygwin Package to my Win7x64 PC?
@ 2013-08-16  1:04 Byron D. Allen
From: Byron D. Allen @ 2013-08-16  1:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-announce, cygwin-apps-owner; +Cc: caml-list

Greetings,

These OCaml Cygwin Packages, I've listed below, are listed as available on
your main website at www.cygwin.com/packages ... But when I run your Cygwin
setup-x86_64.exe application to install them on my Win7Ux64 PC, not even so
much as 1 of those OCaml packages/programs is listed to select from on any
of the mirror download sites that are shown to choose from within the setup
program itself! Why is that happening? Also, maybe there might be an
alternate way to download/install them directly from your website at
cygwin.com/packages using my web-browser? And how exactly (step-by-step)
would I go about doing that alternative, if that would even work at all for
me?

                ocaml                                  -  The OCaml compiler
and runtime (install helper)

                ocaml-base                       -  The OCaml compiler and
runtime (base system)

                ocaml-camlp4                  -  The OCaml compiler and
runtime (camlp4)

                ocaml-compiler-libs     -  The OCaml compiler and runtime
(compiler libraries)

                ocaml-llvm                        -  LLVM library (OCaml
bindings)

And Sincere Thanks for your quick assistance/response to this dire situation
of mine!

Byron D. Allen (718-702-6922)