* [Caml-list] ocaml-ssl on Windows
@ 2011-08-02 13:34 David Allsopp
From: David Allsopp @ 2011-08-02 13:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: OCaml List

It took a bit of fighting, but I managed to persuade ocaml-ssl 0.4.4 to
compile with OCaml 3.12.0 using MinGW against a MinGW build of openssl
1.0.0d.

The problem is that I get an Ssl.Connection_error Ssl.Error_syscall
exception from Ssl.open_connection no matter what server I use. I can tell
with a protocol analyser that a connection is made to the given server and a
small amount of traffic is exchanged before the exception is raised.

Has anyone else managed to get ocaml-ssl working on Windows and, if so,
might they offer any pointers? OpenSSL doesn't seem to offer any kind of
clue either to aid debugging further.

Connecting to the same server works using openssl s_client (and the build of
openssl passed everything in make test)

TIA,

David

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-08-02 13:34 UTC | newest]