* [Caml-list] Osiris 1.0 Released
@ 2002-02-22 16:31 Warp
From: Warp @ 2002-02-22 16:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: OCaml, ocaml_beginners; +Cc: harry

Hi all !

Osiris is a set of very-easy-to-use Class Wrappers for the Win32 Controls
API.
The main goal of Osiris is to enable RAD (Rapid Application Developpement)
of user interfaces.
You can now get sources & precompiled binaries at http://warplayer.free.fr

Sample :
(* file : sample.ml *)
open Osiris;;
let my_wnd = new_window() in
  my_wnd#caption "My Window Caption";
  let lpan = new_panel my_wnd#container in
    lpan#align AlLeft;
  let lbutton = new_button lpan#container in
 lbutton#align AlCenter;
    lbutton#caption "Click Me !";
    lbutton#on_click (fun x -> message_box (x#get_caption^" Clicked"));
  my_wnd#state Normal;
  my_wnd#update;
  while my_wnd#process do
    ()
  done

Requirements :
- OCaml 3.04 - for dynlink purpose
- Windows 95/98/NT/2K/Me/...
- A recent version of the Win32 OCaml API by Harry Chomsky ( can be found at
www.chomsky.net )
  (dynamic binaries are included in the current distribution)

Nicolas Cannasse

* Re: [Caml-list] Osiris 1.0 Released
@ 2002-02-25  9:05 ` Warp
From: Warp @ 2002-02-25  9:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Charles-Albert Lehalle, OCaml, ocaml_beginners

> I tried to use Osiris yesterday and it returns :
>
> -----
> # #use "F:\Programs\OCaml\lib\osiris\sample.ml";;
>Reference to undefined global `Osiris'
> -----
> What can I do?

I didn't test Osiris with the interactive mode, but I think you should first
start with a
#load "(YourPath)Osiris.cma"

because Sample is using the Osiris Library.

Warp

* RE: [Caml-list] Osiris 1.0 Released
@ 2002-02-25  8:17 Charles-Albert Lehalle
From: Charles-Albert Lehalle @ 2002-02-25  8:17 UTC (permalink / raw)