* [Caml-list] ssl library for ocaml?
@ 2002-03-11  5:31 Will Benton
From: Will Benton @ 2002-03-11  5:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Does an (Open)SSL binding for OCaml?  I need to write a program that
talks to an SMTP/TLS server, and would rather use caml than C or python.

thanks,
wb

--
Will Benton      | "Die richtige Methode der Philosophie wäre eigentlich
die:

* RE: [Caml-list] ssl library for ocaml?
@ 2002-03-11 17:28 ` Francois Rouaix
From: Francois Rouaix @ 2002-03-11 17:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Will Benton', caml-list

I have some old code that lifted some of SSLeay (it use to compile with
Ocaml 2.x, camlidl and SSLeay0.9.0b back in 1998/1999).
The code has be rotting since. I compiled it this morning using the
OpenSSL includes, but I'm afraid I lost my example/test programs so
I can't really test and see if it works (moreover, I only ever used a
tiny subset, e.g. simple connection to HTTPS server, no certificates
checking
or anything advanced).
I guess I can put it somewhere it somebody wants to salvage it...

--f
François Rouaix

@ 2002-03-11 20:11   ` Francois Rouaix
From: Francois Rouaix @ 2002-03-11 20:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list; +Cc: 'Christopher Quinn'

I uploaded the sources to my bitrot free software section
http://www.geocities.com/frouaix/freesoftware.htm
(bottom of page)

--f
François Rouaix