* [Caml-list] Mlast.ExUid
@ 2003-11-03  0:01 Romain BARRET
From: Romain BARRET @ 2003-11-03  0:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi,

I can't use Mlast.ExUid, I have a message error "Unbound constructor
MLast.ExUid".
I am on Mandrake 9.1 and I compiled Objective-Caml 3.06 properly from
sources with commands:
./configure
 make world opt opt.opt
 make install.

I have tried then all commands of caml with or without -pp option.

Can anybody help me ?

Thanks in advance,

Buzz

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-11-03  0:02 UTC | newest]