* [Caml-list] Oasis: install additional files with ocamlfind
@ 2015-10-10 20:16 Evgenii Lepikhin
From: Evgenii Lepikhin @ 2015-10-10 20:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello,

I'm looking for a way to install additional files into the library's
directory with Oasis (just like one more argument for "ocamlfind
install"). Specifically, I need to install *.js files of my library for
use with js_of_ocaml.

Any ideas?

--
UNIX/Ocaml engineer at 1Gb.ru. Telegram: johnlepikhin

* Re: [Caml-list] Oasis: install additional files with ocamlfind
@ 2015-10-10 23:13 ` ygrek
From: ygrek @ 2015-10-10 23:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

On Sat, 10 Oct 2015 23:16:42 +0300
Evgenii Lepikhin <johnlepikhin@gmail.com> wrote:

> Any ideas?

https://forge.ocamlcore.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=802&group_id=54&atid=294 :/

* Re: [Caml-list] Oasis: install additional files with ocamlfind
@ 2015-10-11  1:35   ` Gerd Stolpmann
From: Gerd Stolpmann @ 2015-10-11  1:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ygrek; +Cc: caml-list, Evgenii Lepikhin