* [Caml-list] a very tiny tiny bit of community with good intention
@ 2011-12-10 19:48 Philippe Strauss
From: Philippe Strauss @ 2011-12-10 19:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

and some spare time,

guys, I would like to build and improve the ocamlbrowser example in the lablgtk2 applications directory. On my setup (OSX 10.6), the TK one doesn't work, and I fear even on a working setup, it may discourage a lot of newcomers to the language.

the problem is, it's the first project I encouter linking against patch.cm? in the compiler lib. which tend to reference all the .cm? under compiler-lib.

and It's not documented, or referenced on google.

so, how do I link against anything under compiler-lib ?

my current and ugly steps:

ocamlmklib -I /opt/godi312/lib/ocaml/compiler-lib -o libcompiler path.cmx parse.cmx env.cmx typeclass.cmx typetexp.cmx lexer.cmx typedecl.cmx typemod.cmx btype.cmx config.cmx syntaxerr.cmx ident.cmx printtyp.cmx misc.cmx ctype.cmx

-

and an OMakefile :

-

USE_OCAMLFIND = true

BYTE_ENABLED = false
NATIVE_ENABLED = true

OCAMLINCLUDES += /opt/godi312/lib/ocaml/compiler-lib

OCAML_LIBS[] += ./libcompiler
#OCAML_OTHER_LIBS += str unix unixLabels
OCAML_OTHER_LIBS += str unix

# unixlabels : cmx only

OCAMLPACKS = lablgtk2

OCAMLFLAGS = -g

OCamlProgram(browser, editor file jg_memo jg_message jg_message lexical list2 searchid searchpos shell useunix widgets)

.DEFAULT: browser.nat

.PHONY: clean

clean:
    rm -f *.o *.a