From: Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it>
To: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] Problem using pcre on Debian
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 13:59:03 +0100	[thread overview]

On Fri, Feb 22, 2002 at 12:44:52PM +0200, Johann Spies wrote:
> # #use "ocamlfind";;
> Findlib has been successfully loaded. Additional directives:
>   #require "package";;      to load a package

IIRC, '#use "ocamlfind"' toplevel directive is used to load the
definitions needed for _findlib_ package, so if pcre doesn't support the
findlib META system #require will not work with that library.

Cheers.

--
Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro