* [Caml-list] pcre-compilation problem
@ 2002-03-11 11:00 Johann Spies
From: Johann Spies @ 2002-03-11 11:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I can compile the bytecode but not natural code with the using the
following Makefile:
================================
ogtknw: dummy
ocamlfind ocamlc  -c -package lablgtk -labels -c gtknw_glade_interface.ml
ocamlfind ocamlc  -c -package lablgtk -labels -c gtknw_glade_callbacks.ml
ocamlfind ocamlc  -c -package lablgtk,pcre -c gtknw_glade_main.ml
ocamlfind ocamlc -package lablgtk,pcre -o ogtknw lablgtk.cma pcre.cma gtkInit.cmo gtknw_glade_callbacks.cmo gtknw_glade_interface.cmo gtknw_glade_main.cmo
ogtknw.opt: dummy
ocamlfind ocamlopt -c -package lablgtk -labels -c gtknw_glade_interface.ml
ocamlfind ocamlopt -c -package lablgtk -labels -c gtknw_glade_callbacks.ml
ocamlfind ocamlopt -c -package lablgtk,pcre -c gtknw_glade_main.ml
ocamlfind ocamlopt -package lablgtk,pcre -labels -o ogtknw.opt pcre.cmxa lablgtk.cmxa gtkInit.cmx gtknw_glade_callbacks.cmx gtknw_glade_interface.cmx gtknw_glade_main.cmx
clean:
	rm -f *.cm* *.o a.out ogtknw ogtknw.opt
dummy:
------------------------

When trying to "make ogtknw.opt" I get the following type of errors:

ocamlfind ocamlopt -package lablgtk,pcre -labels -o ogtknw.opt
pcre.cmxa lablgtk.cmxa gtkInit.cmx gtknw_glade_callbacks.cmx
gtknw_glade_interface.cmx gtknw_glade_main.cmx
/usr/local/lib/ocaml/pcre/pcre.a(pcre.o): In function
`Pcre_find_all_pats_340':
pcre.o(.text+0xadd): undefined reference to `pcre_exec_wrapper'
/usr/local/lib/ocaml/pcre/pcre.a(pcre.o): In function
`Pcre_find_all_pats_393':

I would appreciate some help on this please.

Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "I am the vine, ye are the branches; He that abideth in
      me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit;
      for without me ye can do nothing."
                                           John 15:5

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-03-11 11:00 UTC | newest]