* [Caml-list] How to build shared library?
@ 2002-06-07 19:31 nobody
From: nobody @ 2002-06-07 19:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello!

Could anybody tell me how to build shared library (native code) in
Ocaml?

I can't find anything about it in the manual.

I use Ocaml version 3.04+14.

* Re: [Caml-list] How to build shared library?
@ 2002-06-09 14:48 ` John Max Skaller
From: John Max Skaller @ 2002-06-09 14:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: caml-list

nobody wrote:

>Hello! I'm new to OCaml.
>
>Could anybody tell me how to build shared library (native code) in
>OCaml?
>I can't find any thing about it in the manual.

That's because you can't.

--
John Max Skaller, mailto:skaller@ozemail.com.au
snail:10/1 Toxteth Rd, Glebe, NSW 2037, Australia.

* [Caml-list] How to build shared library?
@ 2002-06-07 12:17 nobody
From: nobody @ 2002-06-07 12:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello! I'm new to OCaml.

Could anybody tell me how to build shared library (native code) in
OCaml?
I can't find any thing about it in the manual.

I use Ocaml3.04+12 (2002-05-28). Should I get new version from CVS?