* [Caml-list] lablgtk newbie question
@ 2003-04-22 10:55 Richard Jones
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Richard Jones @ 2003-04-22 10:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Why do I have to run lablgtk programs using the 'lablgtk' interpreter?
What does this do above and beyond ordinary /usr/bin/ocaml?

It kind of reminds me (in a not very happy way) of the old problems
with Tcl/Tk where you needed to use a different version of 'wish' for
each extension you compiled in. Tell me this is not the same thing ...

Rich.

--
Richard Jones, Red Hat Inc. (London) and Merjis Ltd. http://www.merjis.com/
http://www.annexia.org/ Freshmeat projects: http://freshmeat.net/users/rwmj