* [Caml-list] Yelling
@ 2003-04-23 14:16 Eray Ozkural
From: Eray Ozkural @ 2003-04-23 14:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hey, somebody yell if you've been able to use the digraph and dynarray code I
posted earlier! I'd also love to have wishlists!!!

Some other things I forgot to mention: An undirected graph adaptor is easy. I
initially started with a vertex/edge weighted graph... Also I plan to
functor-ize the graph modules making it more generic, ultimately the
representation should be abstracted away completely. Then you have classes,
oops, modules that have different time/space complexities for storage and
update, query operations....

BTW, does somebody have a good idea of how to make one module inherit from
another? Say, for implementing Graph using Digraph. It's too bad there isn't
an Ada like package extension mechanism.

Cheers,

--
Eray Ozkural (exa) <erayo@cs.bilkent.edu.tr>
Comp. Sci. Dept., Bilkent University, Ankara  KDE Project: http://www.kde.org