* [Caml-list] Set/Map with intervals and/or order-related operations
@ 2003-05-25 10:26 Yamagata Yoriyuki
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Yamagata Yoriyuki @ 2003-05-25 10:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi, folks,

I'm looking for the Set/Map like data-structures which can efficiently
add and remove large intervals over integers, and support
intersections, unions and compliments.  Does anybody make such
libraries?  Baire contains interval.ml[i] but misses these
functionalities.  Is it easy to add them to Baire, or are Baire's
intervals something different than I thought?

Failing that, is there Set/Map with order-related operations?
Actually I have one but if there is one actively developed, I would
like to use it.

By the way, I have a library for arbitrary orders on (finite sets of)
integers.  I think comparison of two integer is O(log n ^ 2)
time. (n for the size of the finite set.)  Do you think it is worth to
make public?

Cheers,
--
Yamagata Yoriyuki