* [Caml-list] Yet another OCaml tutorial
@ 2003-06-04 17:12 Richard Jones
From: Richard Jones @ 2003-06-04 17:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi:

I've started writing an OCaml tutorial. It's not finished yet.  I know
it's a familiar story, but I really do intend to finish this one, and
have a fair amount of ground covered. Anyway, comments are welcome:

http://merjis.com/richj/computers/ocaml/tutorial/

Rich.

--
Richard Jones, Red Hat Inc. (London) and Merjis Ltd. http://www.merjis.com/
http://www.annexia.org/ Freshmeat projects: http://freshmeat.net/users/rwmj

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-06-04 17:12 UTC | newest]