* [Caml-list] UNIX_BUFFER_SIZE
@ 2003-06-06 19:39 Nicolas George
From: Nicolas George @ 2003-06-06 19:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

May I suggest that the documentation for Unix.read, Unix.write,
Unix.send and Unix.recv will not handle more than UNIX_BUFFER_SIZE ==
16kb at once?

I know it is a mistake to assume that a single call will read or write
as much data as requested even on regular files far from EOF (but most
of the time, that workd!), but this may also prevent programmers from
trying to have larger buffers.

--
  :'-( NNTP Yaf did crash today because of that