* [Caml-list] Dynlink problems
@ 2003-07-28  9:49 Richard Jones
From: Richard Jones @ 2003-07-28  9:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I'm building a plug-in module as a .cmo file which requires a mixed
OCaml/C library which I build with ocamlmklib (ie. I have foo.cma and
dllfoo.so).

The plug-in module needs to get loaded using Dynlink.

I can't work out how to compile the plug-in so that it references
the functions in dllfoo.so. On loading, it consistently complains
about:

The external function `...' is not available

where ... is a function defined in the foo library.

I've even tried giving -dllib on the command line when compiling the
.cmo file, but this makes no obvious difference.

What am I doing wrong?!

Rich.

--
Richard Jones. http://www.annexia.org/ http://freshmeat.net/users/rwmj