* [Caml-list] Re: Your Software
@ 2003-08-12 16:32 FREE SOFTWARE!
From: FREE SOFTWARE! @ 2003-08-12 16:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

MAJOR TITLES FROM MICROSFT AND ADOBE for ROCK BOTTOM PRICES!

Visit now! -  http:/www.omegacds.com/

Why we’are saving you $1250,on 3 BEST SELLERS…

MICROSOFT WINDOWS XP PROFESSIONAL -– Only $50!
Retail price: $270.99. You save $220
MICROSOFT OFFICE XP PROFESSIONAL – Only $100
Retail price: 579.99. You save $480
ADOBE PHOTOSHOP 7 – Only $60!
Retail price: 609.99. You save $550

More titles >>> http:/www.omegacds.com/

We’re giving you these INSANE discounts because these are the
official products without the box, manuals, documentation and
guarantees. Our supplies are limited, place your order today!

http:/www.omegacds.com/

AOL Users - Important Notice: If you can't double click the
link above you must cut & paste in your browser.

http:/www.omegacds.com/