* [Caml-list] unbuffered input
@ 2003-08-21 16:11 Alan Schmitt
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Alan Schmitt @ 2003-08-21 16:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi,

I've been looking at this for about one hour, and I seem to get stuck:
how can I do unbuffered input in caml ? I want a program to block until
a char is entered. I tried input_char and Unix.read (without
and with Unix.select), to no avail. I do not know if it is caml, the
libc, or the terminal that is buffering.

Any hint on how to do this ?

Thanks a lot,

Alan Schmitt

--
The hacker: someone who figured things out and made something cool happen.