* [Caml-list] Ocaml and serial communication
@ 2003-09-07 14:00 Antoine Schweitzer-Chaput
From: Antoine Schweitzer-Chaput @ 2003-09-07 14:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello,

I intend to write software which should communicate over a serial line,
and I would like to use OCaml for this.
I have read the Serial Programming HOWTO, which deals with the C
language, but I have not found any equivalent doc for OCaml.
I have basic ideas about how to open the block device (/dev/ttyS0) and
set attributes using Unix.tcgetattr and Unix.tcsetattr.
However, as it is the first time I deal with serial communication, I
would like to know if anybody here has already done this successfully,
or if some sample code is available somewhere.

Thanks for your help.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-09-07 14:00 UTC | newest]