* [Caml-list] OCaML, GUI, rapid prototyping
@ 2003-09-11 16:15 Valery A.Khamenya
From: Valery A.Khamenya @ 2003-09-11 16:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello all,

  I'd like to collect the state-of-art (see P.S.) info on
  GUI-applications created in OCaml. My motivation is to summarize
  what kind of GUI might be created by programmers who decide to stay
  with OCaml. In other words I have the following questions:

  Q1. How advanced might be the GUI in OCaml applications?

  Q2. What are the GUI engines (gtk/fltk/qt/.../?) supported today for
      OCaml?

  Q3. What kind of development framework are available in spirit of
      Delphi/Kylix/Glade?

  Q4. And what are the near plans concerning the issues above?

Please, don't forget to Cc to me  :-)
Thank you.

P.S.

  While trying to answer those questions above I've found that
  links:
    http://set.gmd.de/SET/standard/sE_e.htm
    http://www.cs.cornell.edu/Info/Projects/Ensemble/
    http://diogenes.informatik.unibw-muenchen.de:8080/kahl/HOPS/
    http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~bcpierce/papers/Html/Pict.html
    http://sequence-www.stanford.edu/~arc/pub.html
    http://www.loria.fr/equipes/protheo/SOFTWARES/SPIKE/ ( <-- is available
                                                               but moved)
  from:
    http://caml.inria.fr/users_programs-eng.html
  seems to be no longer available.

--
Best regards,
Valery                          mailto: khamenya AT mail DOT ru