* [Caml-list] Ocaml binding of libsmbclient
@ 2003-09-14 16:45 David Baelde
From: David Baelde @ 2003-09-14 16:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

 I am currently binding libsmbclient to OCaml.

 I have isolated a bug that drives me crazy :
 the same function (common.c / common ()), called
 from OCaml or C, has two different behaviors.
 From C program, everything goes well.
 Called from a OCaml program, smbc_init segfaults.

 I hope that the bug comes from a bad binding,
 maybe someone will be able to point it out.

 Thank you for your help.

 PS: Of course you need libsmbclient to enjoy the bug.
     # tar jxvf bing.tar.bz2
     # cd bing
     # emacs Makefile common.c
     # make all
     # ctest
     # mltest

--
        David Baelde
	Etudiant en Info à l'ENS Lyon

* [Caml-list] Ocaml binding of libsmbclient
@ 2003-09-14 18:45 David Baelde
From: David Baelde @ 2003-09-14 18:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

 You can find the tarball on my website :
 http://www.ens-lyon.fr/~dbaelde/bing.tar.bz2
 Sorry for the noise.

--
        David Baelde