* [Caml-list] Some questions about using code from the O'caml compiler
@ 2003-09-30  5:32 art yerkes
From: art yerkes @ 2003-09-30  5:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I'm just about to finish a type reflector for camlp4.  It allows camlp4 modules
to receive correct information about the types of expressions in the input
code.

Currently, I am using the parser from the parsing directory of the compiler to
yield a core_type_desc to the camlp4 code, which works well.  I intend to release
the type reflector under a mixture of Q Public License (the original license for
the files copied from O'caml), and LGPL for the code that I added.

Of course, all of the files copied from O'caml are clearly marked so.

Is this ok, or should I write my own parser, and parsetree types?

--
"Should array indices start at 0 or 1? My compromise of 0.5 was rejected
 without, I thought, proper consideration."

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-09-30  5:23 UTC | newest]