* Re: [Caml-list] OCaml 3.07 patch 2
@ 2003-10-13 10:13 Vincent Barichard
From: Vincent Barichard @ 2003-10-13 10:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi,

I've just applied the patch 2. It solves all the problems I encountered.
Indeed, I'm able to compil files that use labeled function arguments.
Moreover, with NT Emacs I succeed in using the "show type at point" feature.

(I use the mingw version compiled with Win XP + cygwin)

Very nice patch :-)

Vincent

>The second (and hopefully last) bug-fix patch against the OCaml 3.07
>distribution is now available at
>   http://caml.inria.fr/distrib/ocaml-3.07/ocaml-3.07-patch2.diffs
>
>This patch fixes the following issues:
>- Camlp4: parsing of labeled function arguments.
>- Emacs interface: portability issues between versions of GnuEmacs and XEmacs.
>- Incorrect code generated for certain recursive module definitions.
>- Name pollution issue on Mac OS X 10.3.
>
>(The last item is what makes the initial build go wrong under Mac OS X
>10.3.)
>
>Feel free to send me feedback on this patch.  Both negative ("it still
>doesn't work") and positive ("it fixed my problems") feedback are
>useful in deciding when to consider 3.07 as finished and to rebuild
>the binary distributions.
>
>- Xavier Leroy

>.

* [Caml-list] OCaml 3.07 patch 2