* [Caml-list] ANNOUNCE: perl4caml 0.3.0 - Call Perl libraries from OCaml
@ 2003-10-14 16:16 Richard Jones
From: Richard Jones @ 2003-10-14 16:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I'm pleased to announce the first working release of perl4caml
(0.3.0).  This small wrapper allows you to call Perl libraries from
Objective CAML programs.

There is a low-level interface which allows you to call or evaluate
Perl directly, and there are high-level object-oriented interfaces to
some CPAN libraries.  Currently I have wrapped libwww-perl
(LWP::UserAgent), HTTP::* and the Google API (Net::Google), because
these are what I'm using.  I hope that other people can contribute
high-level wrappers to any Perl libraries they might find useful -
wrappers are quite easy to write.

Perl4caml is distributed under GNU LGPL with the OCaml linking
exception.

You can get it here:

http://www.merjis.com/developers/perl4caml/

Rich.

--
Richard Jones. http://www.annexia.org/ http://freshmeat.net/users/rwmj
Merjis Ltd. http://www.merjis.com/ - all your business data are belong to you.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-10-14 16:16 UTC | newest]