* [Caml-list] ViM support for ocamldebug
@ 2003-10-17 11:58 Stefano Zacchiroli
From: Stefano Zacchiroli @ 2003-10-17 11:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

I failed in learning the few emacs keybindgs I need in order to use
ocamldebug under emacs ... Needing a handy front end for ocamldebug for
a poor vimer in emacsists world :), I've written a small tool that
permits to use ocamldebug with gvim.

It's available, for feedback, bug reports, and contributions, here:

  http://bononia.it/zack/wowcamldebug.en.html

Cheers.

--
Stefano Zacchiroli  --  Master in Computer Science @ Uni. Bologna, Italy
zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it}  -  http://www.bononia.it/zack/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-10-17 11:58 UTC | newest]