* [Caml-list] Undirected Graph Problem...
@ 2003-10-15 13:46 Bhavik Gandhi
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Bhavik Gandhi @ 2003-10-15 13:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi,

Does anyone has an idea about,wirting a program for 'undirected graph of
integers through its adjacency list, using the depth-first traversal and
breasth first traversal' method.  I am novice to OCAML language.

Bhavik

* Re: [Caml-list] Undirected Graph Problem...
@ 2003-10-15 14:21 ` David Fox
From: David Fox @ 2003-10-15 14:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bhavik Gandhi; +Cc: caml-list

This would make a good homework assignment.

@ 2003-10-15 14:21 ` Richard Jones
From: Richard Jones @ 2003-10-15 14:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: caml-list

On Wed, Oct 15, 2003 at 09:46:37AM -0400, Bhavik Gandhi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone has an idea about,wirting a program for 'undirected graph of
> integers through its adjacency list, using the depth-first traversal and
> breasth first traversal' method.

Isn't this covered in any of your college text books :-?

Rich.

--
Richard Jones. http://www.annexia.org/ http://freshmeat.net/users/rwmj
Merjis Ltd. http://www.merjis.com/ - all your business data are belong to you.

* Re: [Caml-list] Undirected Graph Problem...
@ 2003-10-15 19:48 ` Oleg Trott
From: Oleg Trott @ 2003-10-15 19:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

On Wednesday 15 October 2003 09:46 am, Bhavik Gandhi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone has an idea about,wirting a program for 'undirected graph of
> integers through its adjacency list, using the depth-first traversal and
> breasth first traversal' method.  I am novice to OCAML language.

Breasts-first traversal? I don't think you can do this in Caml.

@ 2003-10-23  0:35   ` Eray Ozkural
From: Eray Ozkural @ 2003-10-23  0:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Oleg Trott, caml-list

On Wednesday 15 October 2003 22:48, Oleg Trott wrote:

> Breasts-first traversal? I don't think you can do this in Caml.

:>

He could hack together a generic BFS routine, though :)

I know I ought to be releasing a really nice imperative graph lib, but I had
another project so it went down the TODO list as always :/

Cheers,

--
Eray Ozkural (exa) <erayo@cs.bilkent.edu.tr>
Comp. Sci. Dept., Bilkent University, Ankara  KDE Project: http://www.kde.org