* [Caml-list] Announce: PERSIL 0.1 - persistent library for Ocaml
@ 2003-11-01 14:18 Basile Starynkevitch
From: Basile Starynkevitch @ 2003-11-01 14:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Dear All,

It is my pleasure to announce the very first alpha release of PERSIL,
a persistent library for Ocaml. It might help you to manage your
persistent data (which survives your program exit and is reused on
next run).

Don't expect too much from this alpha release (Halloween+1)

See http://cristal.inria.fr/~starynke/persil/ for more (source tarball
and tutorial documentation).

(Persil is opensource, copyrighted by my employer INRIA, under LGPL
licence)

A big thanks to all my collegues from Cristal and Moskova teams at
INRIA for their support and their hints.

--
Basile STARYNKEVITCH -- basile dot starynkevitch at inria dot fr
Project cristal.inria.fr - phone +33 1 3963 5197 - mobile 6 8501 2359

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-11-01 14:18 UTC | newest]