* [Caml-list] hi
@ 2004-01-02 19:21 Cornell Soto
From: Cornell Soto @ 2004-01-02 19:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

* [Caml-list] Hi
@ 2004-09-14 18:43 dolly777H4
From: dolly777H4 @ 2004-09-14 18:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bgbcjrtbo; +Cc:  vuldd,  444286828

hey there hun, it's Dolly ;)

So my college started and I hate it for some reason, can't get alone
with anyone :/ If I'm trying to be nice and helpful then everyone
takes adventage of it for some reason, does it happen to you ? My
classes are ok, I love my english class since the teacher is very nice
to me and I think I will get a good grade in it ;) Lately I been into
drawing in my free time, I love art as well.  Anyways I won't bore you
any longer, I'm trying to get in touch with you, if you didn't get it
before here's my small page I put together
http://www.free-hosttt.biz/dolly/  I hope it works. Gatta run now, byesweetie ;) xoxoxo

* [Caml-list] Hi
@ 2004-01-28  8:27 tistou5
From: tistou5 @ 2004-01-28  8:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

The message cannot be represented in 7-bit ASCII encoding and has been sent as a binary attachment.

[-- Attachment #2: body.zip --]

* [Caml-list] hi
@ 2004-01-28  6:04 pdegnon
From: pdegnon @ 2004-01-28  6:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

The message contains Unicode characters and has been sent as a binary attachment.

[-- Attachment #2: doc.zip --]

* [Caml-list] Hi
@ 2004-01-16 23:30 badashley69us6I65iG0
From: badashley69us6I65iG0 @ 2004-01-16 23:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wVppO; +Cc:  y3VQ

Hey !  ...

It's me again Ashley .... I'm wondering why I haven't heard from you still :/ . Don't know if you got this message but here it goes.. You sound very interesting in your profile and I really would like to talk to you, but I guess it's up to you.... Maybe it's because of the verification thingie on my site ? Well I would love to put it on differently somehow, but how else would I have to put on my webcam ?, I'm very confused with this technology stuff :[ ... Maybe you know how to make webcam work without any other programs that need verification ?
Anyways come to my page  http://nvquwx@www.redemix.biz/tbo/fre/   I think I connected everything right :-)), waiting for you....

Bye, Ashh...

* [Caml-list] Hi
@ 2003-10-10 22:03 Nic