* [Caml-list] Customize Your Marketing
@ 2004-01-03  6:33 Anna
From: Anna @ 2004-01-03  6:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

E-mail Marketing is one of the most effective and inexpensive ways to
promote your product and service.

We offer a complete E-mail Marketing solution with quality service and
the lowest prices. The result is that you will enjoy more success.

1. Targeted E-mail Addresses

We can provide targeted e-mail addresses according to your requirements,
which are compiled only on your order. We will customize your customer
e-mail addresses.

* We have millions of e-mail addresses in a wide variety of categories.

2. Send out Targeted E-mails for you

If you are worried about any complications or consequences with sending
out targeted e-mails, or want to avoid the work of sending out targeted
e-mails. We will do it for you!  We can send your e-mail message to your
targeted customers.

* We can Bullet Proof your Web Site.

We also offer a wide variety of marketing software. For more details, you
can refer to: Http://www.help-boost.com

Looking forward to serving you, and your business needs!

Regards!

Anna Neves
Customer Support
www.help-boost.com
Sales@help-boost.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-01-03  6:32 UTC | newest]