* [Caml-list] ocamllex, ocamlyacc tutorial
@ 2004-09-02  0:11 SooHyoung Oh
From: SooHyoung Oh @ 2004-09-02  0:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I closed web pages of ocamllex, ocamlyacc tutorial for the time being. I'll
reopen as soon as possible after resolving the license problem.

And now, I'd like to know whether some of the text from ocaml manual can be
included in these manuals or not.

Who should I contact for this problem?

* Re: [Caml-list] ocamllex, ocamlyacc tutorial
@ 2004-09-02  5:37 ` Sven Luther
From: Sven Luther @ 2004-09-02  5:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: SooHyoung Oh; +Cc: caml-list

On Thu, Sep 02, 2004 at 09:11:49AM +0900, SooHyoung Oh wrote:
> I closed web pages of ocamllex, ocamlyacc tutorial for the time being. I'll
> reopen as soon as possible after resolving the license problem.
>
> And now, I'd like to know whether some of the text from ocaml manual can be
> included in these manuals or not.
>
> Who should I contact for this problem?

The copyright holders, the lead of whom is Xavier Leroy, so it should probably
be best if you simply wrote to th caml-team mailing address, which you should
easily enough find at the caml web page, at the bottom of it if i remember
well.

Please keep me in CC if you do so, as i have interest in following this
discussion, and maybe some insight to provide on the licencing issues.

Friendly,

Sven Luther