* [Caml-list] lablgtk-extras 1.0, config_file 1.0, cameleon 1.9.21
@ 2011-01-14  7:34 Maxence Guesdon
From: Maxence Guesdon @ 2011-01-14  7:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list, lablgtk

Hello,

Following a recent discussion on caml-list, I created a lablgtk-extras
project on ocamlcore forge to gather utils for lablgtk2-based applications:
  http://gtk-extras.forge.ocamlcore.org/

By now, I just extracted from cameleon2 some convenient modules usable in
other applications. This is release 1.0

As a side effect, since one of this modules depends on the Config_file
library, I also created a Config_file project on ocamlcore forge for this
library:
  http://config-file.forge.ocamlcore.org/

Finally, Cameleon2 now depends on these two libraries, so a new release
1.9.21 is available:
  http://home.gna.org/cameleon/

Regards,

Maxence

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-01-14  7:34 UTC | newest]