* [Caml-list] JANUARY 25, 2011 INTRODUCTION AND OFFERS
@ 2011-01-25 18:35 commodities
From: commodities @ 2011-01-25 18:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

DEAR SIRS,

WE ARE EXPORTERS OF ALL AGRO COMMODITIES LIKE RICE,WHEAT, PULSES, RAW COTTON /YARN/ WASTE / LINTER / SEED /TEXTILES ETC
AND FRESH VEGETABLE LIKE ONIONS AND PATATOES
BRIEFLY QUOTES
WHEAT ; TDYS OFFERING FOB KARACHI AT USD 335/= PER M TONS
RICE ; TDYS OFFERING
IRRI 6 NORMAL POLISH BROKEN UPTO 25% FOB KARACHI USD 435/= P. MTONS
BASMATTI NORMAL POLISH BROKEN USTP 5% AT FOB KARACHI USD 615/= PER TON
WHITE RICE LONG GRAIN 1121 TYPES AT USD 1060/= FOB KARACHI PER TON

RAWCOTTON : TDYS OFFERING 1467 GRADE MIC G 5 GPT ; MINIMUM 27/50 READY SHIPMENTS AT USD 1.47 PER LBS FOB KARACHI

DETAILED PRICES UPON RESPONSE

ALSO EXPORTING AND INDENTING :
Cement: In cement we can supply below types,
1. OP Cement (42.5, 43)
2. SLAG Cement
3. Sulphate Resistant Cement
4. White Cement
5. Clinker
TDYS White Cement F O B Karachi is USD 105/ Per M. Tons and ORDINARY GREY PORTLAND CEMENT 42.5 R/N Grade AT USD 50 PER TON FOB KARACHI. AS SUCH FACTORIES ARE SELLING ON FOB KARACHI BASIS ; WE CAN ARRANGE CNF PRICES ON THEIR BEHALF THROUGH OUR LOGISTICS DEPARTMENT AT VERY REASONABLE FRIEGHT OR YOU MAY NOMINATE YOUR SHIPPING COMPANY IF YOU CAN GET BETTER PRICES.

We can easily fulfill your requirements and hope above information is sufficient to you if not then please do not hesitate to contacting us for further information; we are here to attend you on most priority basis.
At your services
Thanks and Best Regards
Mohsin Ali: +92-333-2277808
Lal Kumar: +92-300-2173275
Divine Agro Commodities
Room# 205, Cotton Exchange Building
I I Chundrigar Road
Karachi-Pakistan.
Skype Id: divinepk
Email: divineagrocommodities@gmail.com
Phones: +92-21-32440522 / +92-21-34279774