* [Caml-list] Re: Mail GSoC
       [not found] <20110211170240.GT3396@yocto.gallu.homelinux.org>
@ 2011-02-11 22:50 ` Christophe TROESTLER
From: Christophe TROESTLER @ 2011-02-11 22:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear OCaml developers,

Google Summer of Code has been announced and we think that the OCaml
Community should participate to this event. We have setup a project on
the OCaml Forge to coordinate our effort.

We invite all students and would-be mentors to visit our wiki:
https://forge.ocamlcore.org/plugins/mediawiki/wiki/gsoc-team/index.php/Main_Page

- If you are willing to be a mentor, you can make proposal (this will
  only be "draft" proposal, until one student pick it) and put the
  name on the mentor list:

  https://forge.ocamlcore.org/plugins/mediawiki/wiki/gsoc-team/index.php/Main_Page#Contact

- Students that would like to join can contact mentors of draft
  proposals or make new one and discuss them with possible mentors:

  https://forge.ocamlcore.org/plugins/mediawiki/wiki/gsoc-team/index.php/GSoC2011/Applying

The first step we will have to pass is to have Google accept the OCaml
Community as a Mentoring organization.  To reach this goal, ideas are
welcome.  Some documents are available on this topic here:
http://www.google-melange.com/

We also have put online a first version of our answers to Google
questions (to be completed) :
https://forge.ocamlcore.org/plugins/mediawiki/wiki/gsoc-team/index.php/MetaOrganization

Best regards,
C. Troestler and S. Le Gall

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-02-11 22:50 UTC | newest]