* [Caml-list] cements etc 15/2/11
@ 2011-02-15 11:46 cement/commodities
From: cement/commodities @ 2011-02-15 11:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

DEAR SIRS,

WE ARE EXPORTERS AND INDENTERS OF CEMENTS, ROCK SAND and OTHER AGRO COMMODITIES like COTTON, YARNS, TEXTILE FABRICS, WHEAT, RICE etc..

AT PRESENT, WE ARE EXPORTING TO INDIA, AFRICA, BANDLADESH and FAR EASTERN COUNTRIES,.

1. ROCK SAND

ü      IN 50 KG APPROX. BAGS AT USD 26/= FOB KARACHI

ü      LOOSE IN CONTAINERS AT USD 23/= FOB KARACHI

FRIEGHT: TO MUMBAI FROM KARACHI USD 100 TO USD 120/= PER 20 FT CONTAINERS LOADING CAPACITY AROUND 27 TONS

MINIMUM ORDER: 2 X 20 FT CONTAINERS OR 54 TONS

PAYMENTS: TT IN ADVANCE TO OUR COMPANY ACCOUNT.

2. CEMENTS:

ü      WHITE CEMENT: F O B Karachi is USD 105/ Per M. Tons

ü      ORDINARY (GREY) PORTLAND CEMENTS 42.5 R/N Grade.

THERE ARE ONLY TWO FACTORIES HAVING BSI CERTIFICATIONS FOR OPC 42.5 R/N.

LUCKY CEMENT USD 53 /= FOB KARACHI PER TON.
PIONEER CEMENT USD 52 FOB KARACHI PER TON.

Usually factories are selling on fob Karachi basis; we can arrange CNF prices on their behalf through our logistics department at very reasonable freight or you may nominate your shipping company if you can get better prices.

We can easily fulfill your requirements and hope above information is sufficient to you if not then please do not hesitate to contacting us for further information; we are here to attend you on most priority basis.

For other commodities (RICE, WHEAT, COTTON,  etc) kindly email us on the following email addressed mentioned in the signature.

At your services

Thanks and Best Regards

Mohsin Ali: +92-333-2277808 / Lal Kumar: +92-300-2173275

Divine Agro Commodities

Room# 205, Cotton Exchange Building

I.I.Chundrigar Road

Karachi-Pakistan.

Skype Id: divinepk

Email: divines@cyber.net.pk / divineagrocommodities@gmail.com

Phones: +92-21-32440522 / +92-21-34279774

* [Caml-list] cements etc 15/2/11
@ 2011-02-15 22:54 cement/commodities