* [Caml-list] COMMODITIES 7/3/11
@ 2011-03-07 10:33 ali
From: ali @ 2011-03-07 10:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Dear Sirs,

WE ARE IN BUSINESS OF FIBER TO FABRIC AND ARE EXPORTERS OF
RAW COTTON PAKISTAN ORIGIN
COTTON YARN FROM 6/S TO 60/S BOTH OPEN END AND SPINNING
COTTON TEXTILE AND SPINNING WASTE CLEANED OR UNCLEANED
COTTON FABRICS , CLOTH, LADIES AND GENTS SUITTINGS WEAVED AND KNITTED
(also having export marketing rights from one of the largest weaving mills in Pakistan Fateh Textile Mills pvt Ltd )
COTTON TOWELS (all types )
COTTON WASTE ALL SORT CLEANED AND UNCLEANED FROM SPINNING AND TEXTILES
PET SCRAP / WASTE CLEANED AND CRUSHED SORTED IN COLORS OR MIX

ARE IMPORTERS / INDENTORS OF
RAW COTTON FORIEGN ORIGIN

AND ARE SELLING AGENTS FOR PAKISTAN CEMENTS
SPECIALLY ORDINARY (GREY) PORTLAND CEMENTS GRADE 42.5 / 43
AND WHITE CEMENTS
AND ARE EXPORTERS OF ROCK AND RIVER SANDS , ROCK SALT ETC.

Kindly forward us your valued enquiries enable us to quote you our best prices compare to our competators

Thks/Brgds

Mohsin Ali
Divine Agro Commodities
AM Cotex