* [Caml-list] ocamlnet: Netheml: simple-dtd: how does this work?
@ 2011-03-06 22:52 oliver
From: oliver @ 2011-03-06 22:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello,

tried around using the simple-dtd argument
for Nethtme.parse.

It changes the behaviour compared to
the default behaviour, but I could not find out
how this works.

Someone here who can explain me this
argument and describe, how it can be used?

The description IMHO is not sufficient to explain
this feature.

I created a simplified dtd and used it as
is mentioned in the manual. But changing the
Arguments of element-class and model constraint
did not brought any results that make sense to me.
Usint that argument jsut creates a different behaviour than
using no such arg, but more is not clear to me.

  An explanation or a pointer to explanational docs would be fine.

Ciao,
  Oliver